FARMS AND MILL TO LET.
THE following FARMS and MILL on the Estate of GAVAL in the Parish of Old Deer, are to be let. Entry at Whitsunday and Martinman 1818, viz. -
The PLACE TACK, possessed by Cumine Simpson, and Wm. Milne.
The MAINS, possessed by William Simpson.
MILLTOWN, possessed by George Reid.
BRAEHEAD, possessed by Joseph Diack.
GREENS, possessed by George Kelman.
The MILL and MILL CROFT, possessed by William Simpson, junior.
The greater part of these Lands is of superior quality. The turnpike roads to Aberdeen, Peterhead, and Fraserburgh, pass through the Estate, which enjoys many other local advantages. The Mill has a sucken of 12 ploughs of fine land, astricted in payment of multures of one-thirteenth part. There is also a Barley Mill; and both are well supplied with water at all times.
Part of the Land along the side of the Turnpike Road will be laid off in small Possessions, suitable for Tradesmen and Labourers.
The proprietor, being desirous to have substantial and improving tenants, will give every reasonable encouragement to those of that description.
The day of letting will be afterwards advertised; and, in the mean time, application may be made to Andrew Joss, Advocate in Aberdeen; or John Anderson at Strichen, Factor on the Estate.